Friday, April 5, 2013

Breaking News - Halle Barry and Olivier Martinez are expecting a Baby!!!!


Halle Barry and Olivier Martinez are expecting a Baby!!!!

They are both elated about the news that they shared. She is in her first trimester and she is glowing.

This will be a happy couple's first child (a boy) together. Barry has a 5 year old daughter Nahla Ariela from her previous relationship with Gabriel Aubry.

In January 2012 the couple got engaged after more than a year of dating. Halle Barry and Olivier Martinez co-starred in 2012 release film called Dark Tide. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1507563/  Barry and her little girl were both looking forward towards adding a little brother or sister for Nahla.

      "Every night, we do our prayers," she explained at the time. "She says, 'God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.' And I say, 'I can do one of those things, I know for sure. The other one, we've got to keep praying on.'"

She hopes that this pregnancy will go as smoothly as the first one.

 "My pregnancy was amazing. I wish I could feel like that for the rest of my life, that's how fantastic it was."


Halle Barry and Olivier Martinez in Dark Tide

Halle Barry and Olivier Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment